Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Confession Time

Those of your who check my blog regularly (Hi Mom!!) may have noticed it hasn't been updated in a while. That's my fault and I apologize. I got lazy and frankly didn't feel that I did anything worth blogging about.

But thats changed now. I am back in Thailand, working for a small Thai NGO (web site under construction), getting up to no good, and traveling. The easiest way to update everyone is still my blog so I have relaunched Occasional Reflections.

For those who missed out, I put together a short clip to bring you up to speed.....




Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Manfred said...

Nice. Obviously, you're putting in a lot of hard work at the, uh, office. Maybe you could edit out my double chin in some of the pictures while you're at it? Hm?

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home