Friday, November 24, 2006

Video updates

Recently I bought a new camera, with video capabilities. Here are some recent clips I have taken in Singapore…



Monsoon season has started in Singapore. This means that each day, I need to put on sunscreen, take my sunglass, and make sure I have an umbrella. Weird combination for me, since I’m used to it only raining in the winter. The weather has actually been pleasant recently, nice and sunny, with occasional buckets of water falling from the sky. It doesn’t rain all the time, and when it does you have no choice but to seek refuge until it passes.



A few nights ago I had sushi with a bunch of school mates. One of them ordered Lobster Sashimi, which was served fresh. So fresh in fact, it was not quit dead. Split in half and served on a plate, it was still moving….



Apropos food, when I came back from NY, I brought back a pastrami from Katz’s Deli, for a friend to enjoy, which she did…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home