Friday, July 28, 2006

One Night in Bangkok

After 24 hrs, several planes, and too many bad airline meals, I finally made it to Bangkok. I got to a friends apartment, took a shower, and collapsed to sleep for a few hours. It is now 18:15 locale time, and I am wondering about. Now that I found email, all I need to do is find someplace to eat.

My friend is well located (Thaks ML!!), there is a chocolatier across the street, who serves coffee and excellent chocolates. This saves me from entering StarBucks, aka the big Satan, of which there are 2 in the immediate vicinity. On the plus side, there is also a Baskin Robins, and I look forward to a well deserved Orange Ice-cream latter on the day....

So those are my first experiences her in Bangkok. More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home