Thursday, August 10, 2006

End of Summer


I decided to end my summer with some much-needed beach R&R.

We went to a small beach on Ko phi Phi Island. Truly amazing. We went for the lower price scale so it was somewhat basic, but it had all I really needed, i.e. plenty of beach and sun, and only cost $90 for 4 nights with food and beer. I spent 3 days reading on the beach and eating fresh fish. It was so peaceful and quite, a sharp change from BKK, just what I needed. The full picts are here.




We got back to BKK wens afternoon, and left for Singapore the next morning. I arrived at my allotted NUS housing, which is small and basic, but meets my simple needs (high-speed internet in the room). I have yet to go exploring, but will do so over the weekend before school starts on Monday.

I will keep everyone posted!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home