Saturday, January 06, 2007

Rambilin` Man

If a picture speaks a thousand words, I'm sure a movie can do much more. So instead of posting some more picts below find some movies i took on my great camera, from travels. I will try to post more, but the Internet has been problematic in Vietnam.....

Lao


I attempted to enter Vietnam from Lao at a border point that was not really meant for tourists. In fact only Lao/Viet` nationals are allowed in, so they turned me back. There were no buses to the border (hint hint), so i hitched a ride on the back of a truck, and saw some of the most amazing scenery in Lao.






A little bit embarrassing, I don't remember what this vid` shows, since i posted it several days ago.... I'm sure its self explanatory

Sapa - Northern Viet`





I reached Sapa right after New Years in Hanoi. The 1st day there I rented a motor-bike and took it all around, on an amazing sunny day (i got sun burnt...) The next day it was a little more cloudy, but the during the following 2, a cloud moved in, and didn't move. It was rainy, with visibility of about 5m. Only then did i appreciate how lucky i was to see the views i did when i could, since the weather is usually like that or worse.

that's it for the mean time loyal fans.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home