Sunday, August 13, 2006

Singapore by night

I arrived in Singapore, signed into my humble NUS student housing, and began settling in. My 1st day here, I went and bought a new phone, which has lots of fun features, which include video recording and picts. This allows me to share my most recent of experiences, which took place not an hour before this posting.

I went out to a joint called Zouk, one of the locally acclaimed clubs. It was just what I needed, and I had a GREAT TIME!!! The alcohol wasn’t cheap, but fairly priced, which is a nice change from New York, London, or Tel-Aviv where you get fleeced the moment you walk through the door. The music was great, the attention to detail was high, the atmosphere amazing.Docile Asians my ass, they were ripping up the dance floor like the best of `em. Don’t believe me? Have a look at this video…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home