Monday, January 29, 2007

Back in NY

I got back to New York, just in time for the snow... Over the past week i have had the weirdest sensation on the tips of my ears, i believe its called "cold". Very strange, i haven't experienced anything similar for over 8 months.

Besides the cold, it is nice to be back in NY, with school and friends to keep me busy. I have been back a little over a week now, just trying to pull my life together in NY, with school, my apartment, and looking for a job. There hasn't been much excitement to update ya`ll about, nothing as adventurous as trekking through mountain villages or tropical beaches. The most exciting thing i have done recently (besides eat a Katz's cheesecake) was to go to the Whitney art museum, not much by comparison.

Below is a movie clip from my cousin Ari's AMAZING puppet show, with more on his web site. Enjoy!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home