Thursday, January 11, 2007

Correction...

One of my loyal readers pointed out that the 2nd movie clip i forgot is of mua roi nuoc - Thanh Long, or otherwise known as the Vietnamese water puppet show. I saw their show in Hanoi out of curiosity, since i did not know what water puppets were, and due to my family connection to puppetry, felt i must find out. Although the hall was filled with tourists, it was very interesting and very complex. It was also ridiculously cheap, costing less the $2, which made the whole thing much more enjoyable :)

I'm back in Hanoi for 2 days, after a relaxing time in Halong Bay, before I head back to Bangkok, and from there Israel, and finally back to NY. I would upload more photos/movies, but although the email here is fast and free, they don't have a memory card reader, so I cant :(

My loyal readers will have to wait for more to come, and don't worry, there will be....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home