Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Live from the UK

I have been meaning to update my Blog sooner, but have been busy with school here. 6 courses, with each professor thinking that they are the only class on earth assigning 3 books a week…. Crazies. Well I did ask for it, my workaholic tendencies took over me. I was always bad at keeping a diary, but I’m trying…

Feeling bad for me? Don’t. Last week I flew last minute to the UK, to participate in my cousins wedding (congrates Nikki & Darien!!). Emerits airlines was great, and I even got upgraded to Business class!! The wedding was amazing, the weather great (nice to be cold again), and fun tremendous. Not to gloat, but my family knows how to have a good time, as many drunken uncles and cousins can testify too...


Me & th Uncles Nikki & Darien


Me in Regents Park

On my last day in London, prior to an 18 hour flight back, I went to the Notting Carniville. It was good fun, in sharp contrast to Singapore!!!


Me and the cousins at Notting Hill


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home